blob: 159d4685b9a204d0a875172ba4d9cabe87bd484b (plain
SPDX-FileCopyrightText: 2022 Patrick Spek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on [Keep a Changelog](https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/),
and this project adheres to [Semantic Versioning](https://semver.org/spec/v2.0.0.html).
- The `var` subcommand is now referenced in `usage()`.
- A `pkg` subcommand has been added, to allow for direct interaction with the
`pkg_*()` utilities provided by Bashtard.
- `config_subkeys()` and `config_subkeys_for` have been added, to look up
subkeys defined in config files. These can help when you want to use a list
somewhere in your configuration.
- A `backup` subcommand has been added. This backup system uses borg, which must
be installed, but should be generic enough to be usable by most people out of
- The `Makefile` has been extended with targets for creating packages for
- The `ssh` subcommand's configuration has been nested under `bashtard`, e.g.
`ssh.host` is now `bashtard.ssh.host`. It should also be correctly using this
value for establishing the SSH connection.
- `svc_enable()` now checks for the `rc.d` file to exist before running `grep`
- `pkg_*()` functions no longer _require_ a `pkg.*` value to be defined. If one
is not set explicitly, a warning will be generated, but the original name
passed to the `pkg_*()` function will be used by the host's package manager.
- `datetime()` now always passes `-u` on to `date`.
- All manpages now include a `NAME` section.
## [1.0.0] - 2022-05-06