# Tyil's dotfiles
These are my dotfiles. There are many like it, but these are mine.
My dotfiles are my best friend. It is my life. I must master them as I must
master my life.
My dotfiles, without me, are useless. Without my dotfiles, I am useless. I must
place my dotfiles in the proper directory. I must rice them better than my
colleagues, who are trying to out-rice me. I must compile stuff before they do.
My dotfiles and I know that what counts during compilation is not the
optimisation, the -j count used or the USEflags that are set. I know that it is
the final binary that counts.
My dotfiles are human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will write
them as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its
accessories, its sights and its values. I will keep my dotfiles clean and
ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of eachother.
Before Stallman, I swear this creed. My dotfiles and I are the defenders of my
system. We are the masters of our applications. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is mine and there are no unconfigured applications, but
These configurations are ment for my own setups. Some parts of it are loaded
depending on the system hostname. These files are published mostly for
educational purposes, to show how I am doing my setup. Use these at your own
Most of the customization is written either as POSIX shell scripts,
[Perl](https://www.perl.org/) programs or [Raku](https://raku.org/) programs.
Other dependencies may exist.
- GTK theme: [arc-dark](https://github.com/horst3180/Arc-theme)
- KDE theme: [arc-dark](https://github.com/PapirusDevelopmentTeam/arc-kde)
- Icons: [ACYLS](https://github.com/worron/ACYLS)
- Dark: `#252a35`
- Light: `#4b5165`
- Focus: `#5294e2`
There are no good browsers. Firefox may be a cancer upon its userbase, but the
rest are even worse.
### Firefox (nightly)
Start Firefox with `-p` first, create a new profile and set the directory to
`~/.config/firefox`. This *should* be enough for the configuration files,
however, addons still need to be managed by hand.
- [HTTPS Everywhere](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/)
- [Reddit Enhancement Suite](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reddit-enhancement-suite/)
- [Tree Style Tab](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tree-style-tab/)
- [uBlock Origin](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/)
- [Redirect AMP to HTML](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/amp2html/)
- [GLava](https://github.com/jarcode-foss/glava) (using `sk-overlay` for the